Animation Development and ProductionJonathan is a passionate and motivated animation professional. A long time animation and children's media enthusiast, Jonathan established an impeccable attention to detail and strong communication skills while studying Children's Film and Literature at the University of Florida. He has experience in performing market research and managing data entry for the Standards and Practices department of Cartoon Network. In addition, he has worked in production, development, and talent management within the animation industry. Jonathan is currently working as a Production Assistant at DreamWorks Television Animation.
Bachelors of Arts in English LiteratureUniversity of Florida
With emphasis in children's literature, animation, and cinema studies. Graduated Phi Beta Kapp and high honors
Bachelors of Science in PsychologyUniversity of Florida
With emphasis in developmental and educational psychology. Graduated with honors
Production AssistantDreamWorks Television Animation
Development InternChatrone LLC.
• Provided script coverage for upcoming projects • Copyedited documents • Provided general administrative assistance.
VolunteerCTN X - Animation Expo
• Worked together with staff to arrange vendor and panelist booths • Provided attendees registration information, directions, and panelist times
VolunteerKidscreen Summit International Children’s Television Conference
• Supported A/V teams at 5 lectures, panels and presentations with attendee and panelist communication • Collaborated with the core staff to plan event logistics for a summit consisting of over 1,500 attendees
Standards and Practices InternCartoon Network
• Researched Cartoon Network and Adult Swim competitor television shows for content issues, ratings, advisories and ads to inform future Standards and Practices guidelines • Analyzed hundreds of hours of questionable material using departmental criteria • Managed Excel spreadsheets containing show summaries and significant findings
- Name: Jonathan Sunshine
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (818) 527-2317